Monday, January 03, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award..

This is a blog award that I haven’t seen before…and even better, it spotlights some of your newest blog finds that you are loving!  This is the chance to share some of my new finds with you all!!
I want to start by thanking Cori over at Cori's Big Mouth!  Thanks so much for passing this along to me, I really appreciate it!  What a great way to start out 2011 with a Stylish Blogger Award!  I feel so loved and special!
Stylish-Blogger
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Now about myself…my favorite thing to talk about!!
7 Things About Myself:
  1. I am a Mizzou Tiger. (M-I-Z---Z-O-U!!!)
  2. I used to look like Molly Ringwald back in the 80s (the John Hughes era)
  3. I am a reality tv junkie (especially late night on cable).
  4. I love, love, love board games (keeping Cori's answer:D)
  5. I stay up until midnight most nights.(it's my "me" time)
  6. I would love to skydive at least once. (I'm sure it's so exhilarating)
  7. I love making yummy sweet treats. (cake balls, kiss pies, indoor s'mores, brownie bites, etc)
15 8 New Blogs I Enjoy!
  1. Ivy at My Life is Brilliant
  2. Jenny at Picky Palate
  3. Amanda at The Little Yellow House Blog
  4. Heather at Living on Love and Cents
  5. Don't Speak Whinese
  6. Laurie from Tip Junkie
  7. Amanda from Kevin and Amanda
  8. Easy Frugal Living
Well.... 15 seemed like a ton of work for me... and 8 is a little more than half, so I'm settling with that.  I know they are supposed to all be recently discovered blogs too, BUT... I had to include my very very faves, Picky Palate, Tip Junkie, and Kevin and Amanda.  All the others are really truly new to me and seem oh so fabulous too.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to find some good GPA scholarships online, but couldn't discover any until now!

Then I found this web site, so definitely verify them out! They even give away huge quantities of daily cash!

The perfect[url=http://www.gpascholarships.org] scholarship opportunities good grades[/url] in your schooling right now!

itsmissivy said...

thank you so much for your kind comments and leaving me a blogger award! it means a lot to me to find another wife who has gone through the experience of living w/ an alcoholic. i can't believe you have gone through it for 7 years? has he gone to any recovery programs or meetings? my hubby is now 4 months sober and so far so good but it still can be nerve wrecking at times due to that chance of a relapse.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails