Sunday, January 09, 2011

my newest Gap bargain

ok... you know I always find fabulous Gap bargains since I work there and I love telling all of you about all of our super incredible promotions.....
well, today I ended up with the best bargain I've snagged there in a really long time - 
my newest LBD (Little Black Dress):

Isn't it oh-so-pretty?  
I have been wanting it for a few weeks, but since I'm a bargain bunny I just kept waiting and luckily it stayed in our store long enough for me to get a major score.  It regularly retails for $79.50 in the store, but we marked it down again today to $18.97 ... AND.... all of our markdown items were an ADDITIONAL 40% off the sale prices .... soooo I only paid $11.38 for this beauty!  That's a little more than 85% off the orig. price. 

(The online price is alot more expensive than the sale price in the stores... and ... all stores have localized markdown prices which means that it could be a slightly different price at each store.  Call your local store to see if your size is in stock.  If it isn't, call 1-800-GAPSTYLE and they can locate one in a store for you and have it shipped to you for only $6.)




post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All can be

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails