Thursday, January 20, 2011

my Groupon love

  
    ok.. I finally bought my first Groupon.. YAY!  I've been a Mamapedia Sweet Deals girl until now, but I didn't want to pass up on this deal for an upscale resale boutique that I love, Ivy Boutique.


    Since I totally forgot to buy it through Swagbucks, I decided to buy a second one as a gift for my husband (aren't I so sweet?).


    Apparently I had $30 in credit ($10 for my first purchase and $20 from referrals - YAY!).... soooo that I meant that I only paid $10 for $80 of merchandise.  I'm so excited!  AND... even better.. I bought one through Swagbucks so I earned 280SB ... woo-hoo!  such a nice way to start my Wednesday!


                        
              Visit the "Groupon love" Discussion             


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails