Saturday, January 15, 2011

P365 template FREEBIE

hey there...

I have a special treat for you.  It's been about a month or so since I've had a little goodie for you and that's too long.  Don't you think?  Soooo... since I'm participating in Project 365 again and I know many others are too, I have this pretty little template for you.  Even if you aren't playing along with it, it could still be a nice addition for your stash to scrap a multi-photo page. 


Feel free to turn it on it's side or upside down.  Make it fit your pictures and tell a little story.  If you love it and want to grab this, please be sure to let me know with a little thank you and then tell your friends to come and visit over here.  You never know what other fabulous finds you can find here in my special home.  Please visit the rest of my blog, I have a design swap request in my previous post HERE
other freebies from previous blog trains HERE

and I'm always talking about fabulous bargains and promotions at The Gap 

and elsewhere on the web.
And now.... what you've been waiting for....



post signature

6 comments:

Kristal said...

Very cute!!! Thank you for this great template! I am attempting project 365 for the first time this year and every little help helps!!!

Butterfly Dreamer said...

cute,thank you very much!

~BridgetL~ said...

Im on my 3rd year of doing P365 and I can use all the help I can get. Thank you for the template. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

Adorable!!! I just love it. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails