Friday, January 07, 2011

Quesadilla Maker recipes??


        
    ok.. I know you typically make quesadillas with a quesadilla maker ....


    but...... I have a feeling you can probably make more things ... I Swagbucked for answers and I only found one list of recipes which had all quesadillas AND a toasted peanut butter and jelly


    sooooooo.. I decided to make that yesterday... I didn't think I had too much jelly in it, but apparently I did ... it oooozed out and was a mess


    today I thought I'd try eggs ... I mixed a couple eggs, a little milk, and a little bit of shredded monterey jack & chedder..... another oozing mess, what stayed in there was good, but maybe next time I should only use one egg

I really should have taken pics of the messes... especially with participating in Project 365... it would have been my perfect pic for the day

    have you tried making anything else with it?  how about pancakes?  how much before it oozes out?

                        



post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, I really like it, challenging and well-founded ideas. Remember to come up with more appealing content in your.

Anonymous said...

My sister got one of these for Christmas. I want to try peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwiches in it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails