Friday, January 28, 2011

I need you! PLEASE!

hey friends...
http://artlovesmoney.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/nauman_please.jpg
If you haven't noticed lately.... I'm not sure how you couldn't notice ........... I changed the whole format of my blog.  Digital Scrapbooking went from the majority to the minority.... and all the fabulous fun finds are now the majority.  If you are a friend of mine on Facebook, you know that I LOVE to share lots of the fabulous goodies I find.  I held back a little bit because I didn't want to over kill it on my personal page. Soooo, my Plaid Punch fan page was born.  Now the majority of my finds are showcased there.  I still share a few on my personal page, just not near as many as I do on my Plaid Punch Facebook Fan Page.

http://www.bridgewaterinnandcottage.com/images/logo_facebook.jpg

Some finds are shared on my blog too.... BUT... most are shared on the fan page.
http://www.keepingyouwell.com/AHH/Portals/32/images/Events/heart.jpg
Now, remember when I started my Big Brother 12 NEEDS Sara Ellis fan page last year.  My fan base grew really fast.  Most of them are still there.  Well, over 400 of them. 


I only have 29 fans with Plaid Punch right now.  I showcase my favorite daily deals, FREE MP3 downloads, BlogFrog conversations, Gap promotions, blog updates, and other interesting tidbits.  I'm sure you will enjoy it.  
and...........from time to time I will still have a digiscrap freebie here and I'll share it there too.





post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails