Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Project 365.... 2011

     
   
        I started Project 365 last year, but unfortunately I didn't get to the end of February. 

   
        Have you been able to make it thru an entire year?  Are you going to attempt it for 2011?

   
        Here's my small attempt at 2010.... P365 ......I just went thru all of my posts and LOVED looking at those memories.  I better do a better job in 2011 .. I've already started

                        


here's my fave pic from yesterday...




 
.... my Snaggletooth boy, Hudson.  He is only 6 years old (not even 6.5 until March), but he just lost his 7th tooth today!  He has two permanent teeth on the bottom and five holes.  At least two more permanent teeth are starting to finally come in.  So he'll only have 3 holes pretty soon.  I don't think he has any other loose ones..... for now.

post signature

3 comments:

kyooty said...

I haven't tried the 365. I thought about it with the expectation I'd get maybe 100, nope didn't even get that far in 2008. oops!

coolkids said...

Just found your blog. new follower. thecoolkidsblog.com

Jen T said...

Hey! What a little cutie missing teeth! Following you now...I'm at work, so I can't really play. I'll be back later on. JenT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails