Thursday, August 14, 2008

way too many goodies ....

Gotta Pixel Store
Summer is over and it's time for back to school! Gotta Pixel is celebrating by having a store wide sale where everything is marked 30% (or more) store wide! This includes commercial use, subscriptions, page kits, everything!


Sale runs from August 15, 2008 until the end of August 17, 2008 EST.


Because of this fabulous sale.... my Buy My Gotta Pixel Store is dirt cheap. The sales have been wonderful so far and this offer was supposed to expire on midnight on the 15th, but I have decided to extend this throughout the sale weekend....


Funky Playground Teacher's Pet time.......

I was knocked out of the competition after the 2nd round, but I'm still able to participate until the month is over.

Here's my entry for week 3...Roundabout


grab it HERE (you do have to be a FPD newsletter subscriber to receive it) everything was inspired by the clipart samples... I had to tweak them in some way & make them into something new, include 3 brushes, 3 patterned papers (I have 2 bonus solids too), and 5 elements

I really loved seeing how some designers really changed their clipart into something completely different... it's very inspirational

a couple of my faves are from Sherry Tierney and pameladonnis because of how they took simple shapes and really transformed them...... there are some other kits that I really really like, but I just liked their transformations the best


enjoy & Scrap Sassy Silly!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your kit, Sara! I seriously need to chat with you about designing in PSE. Yours is great!

candy said...

I love your entry Sara, this is gorgeous!!
And what a deal , off to check the store:)
Have a wonderful week end !

Unknown said...

what an awesome sale!!! :) Love your little FPD kit too! The circles are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails