Friday, August 22, 2008

Lula Belle - Teacher's Pet FREEBIE

while I was finishing up the preview for Lula Belle, my two crazy nuts decided to color themselves with a ball point pen... Griffin was a little more inked up then Hudson


Photobucket


you can grab my latest Teacher's Pet assignment....it is the final one too I was paired with a brand new designer, DigiDesignz.....

Photobucket

I hope you like it grab it here:

http://www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6042&limit=recent **I will have a cute doggie mini kit in Gotta Pixel a bit later today

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, they look proud of themselves. The collab kit is very nice.

Melissa said...

Great kit. Love the kids "artwork", I think I've got a few photos like that too - LOL.

Bird Stalker Photography said...

lol too funny! love the collab!

Leigh said...

very cool kit! GREAT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails