Monday, November 02, 2009

odd Halloween...speed scrap... $1 Tuesday

I forgot about our weirdest items until I dumped everything out earlier today to take the big picture.....



Hudson thought it was so cool to get a book. It's actually a really great thing. Just a little odd for Halloween. Don't ya think? Did your kids come home with anything peculiar?

*******************

$1 Tuesday at Gotta Pixel !!!

Let Overlay Tools by Sara Ellis be your perfect stepping stones for motivation.


Included in each pack are 4 PNG files, all 12x12

Clip one color to it or paint on a variety of colors and add a nice texture to make these your own.


**all Commercial Use ok**

Overlay Tools 5


Overlay Tools 7


Overlay Tools 6


and..........
Overlay Tools 4 is my contribution for Gotta Pixel's Birthday Commercial Use Grab Bag ......... it includes 24 products for ONLY $9.99

******************



Please join me in our Speed Scrap forum (I prefer it better than the chatroom) on Tuesday morning for a Speed Scrap!

Tuesday, Nov 3rd
11am EST

*all participants will earn a prize from me....for my store
*one random lucky participant will also win $5 to Julie Marie Designs

Those who participate and complete the required guidelines that are posted at the time of the speed scrap will have their names entered to win one of the grand prizes. Please make sure to read the guidelines, only those who complete all the guidelines will be entered to win.



post signature

6 comments:

The Rambler said...

nothing interesting from someone but my stepdad thought it was cute that a little girl dropped in his candy bowl a little thank you for the candy handwritten note.

Aww. :)

Visiting from SITS.

The Dapper Darling said...

love your blog! thanks for stopping by to mine. My dad sent me the constitution pamphlet last week as well :) It is a good treat I think! Different...but good!

The Nomadic Gourmet said...

That's hilarious. The constitution for Halloween lol. When I was a kid I once received an apple instead of candy from someone. I thought it was so weird... :)

Sherri said...

My daughter got a pack of ketchup and mustard. But still didn't beat out the can of tuna that my son got last year. He he!

Stopping by from SITS! Have an awesome day.

Liz Mays said...

I saw you over at Yaya's and I'm a scrapbooker so I had to come and follow. I'm a paper scrapbooker so far. The digital age is scaring me!

I agree with you that the constitution pamphlet is a nice little book, but for Halloween?? lol

Unknown said...

i think the pamphlet is a great idea. When I was a kid my mom passed out candy, but as we and she got older, she went for the non-sweet treats, like helium balloons, fun pencils and corn nuts. I was mortified at the time, but now think it was a wonderful idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails