Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lucky you - it's FREEBIE time


well.... as I mentioned earlier... I'm leaving Gotta Pixel.

my new mantra: Change is good - Change is refreshing! ...

and so that means FREEBIE time for you, my friends!

Every few days for at least the next couple of weeks, I'll have something new for you ... BUT all links will not be available all the time. I might have something that has been in my store & I might be sharing something completely new with you. You will need to grab them while you can because I will be deactivating them as new freebies become available.

Today I have Hey Fishy Fishy - Elements.


Hey Fishy Fishy is full of fun in magnificent blues, greens, and browns. It's perfect for capturing the special moments of a child and it's first pet fish and any water or tropical scenes, but of course it can be used for any other generic wonderful anytime too.

contents:
1 fun border trim
1 button (with and without ribbon tie)
1 curvy dotty trim
1 fishbowl (filled and empty)
2 fish
1 acrylic flourish
2 frames
1 large bracket journal
1 knotted ribbon
3 bubble stamps
1 backwards staple
3 long stitchings (green, blue, tan)
1 tag (with and without string)
1 dotted trim
1 vine
1 splash of water
4 word strips

all 300 dpi

grab the elements HERE -

the papers will be available sometime over the weekend


.... and don't forget my HUGE clearance sale at Gotta Pixel


post signature

6 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Your designs are amazing! I wish I had that much creativity (and computer know-how!). I'm heading over to that other site you linked us to right now to check it all out!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Nov [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 20 Nov [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping over to my blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Pam said...

you are very creative thank you so much for sharing with us! I love the kit with the fish, my son has a fish tank so it will be fun to make pages with them!!!I will be coming back often as I can this weekend to find the pages!
thanks!

KajunKJ said...

Thanks so much...I am glad that u are a friend on Facebook! I have a fun idea for a LO with Hey Fishy Fishy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails