Sunday, November 15, 2009

Amazing Etsy Monday

Welcome to Amazing Etsy Monday.
I feature undiscovered treasures just waiting for someone to love and adore them.
As of the moment I search through Etsy, none of these shop owners have had any sales in their stores. There are so many amazing Etsy items available,
these just need a little extra attention because they really really deserve it.

If you aren't familiar with Etsy, you have been missing out.
It's a super fabulous web home to crafters & artists of all types.
You can find something for just a couple bucks to something a few hundred dollars. Who knows, maybe even in the thousands.
I know there are some one of a kind large paintings and sculptures available.

Hopefully you like some of these awesome finds...
(all images are linked so you can easily shop)

Green Beaded Safety Pin Watch

and..... I have to share an Etsy purchase I made recently...
Pretty Purple Flowers Earrings
Pretty Purple Flowers Earrings - CLEARANCE REG. 18.00

Meredith Fenwick has some truly fabulous beautiful jewelry at very reasonable prices. Be sure you check out her store for yourself or for a nice stocking stuffer.

Here's a few more of her goodies for you to fall in love with...

Happy Etsy Monday!

post signature


Elizabeth said...

Thanks for promoting the etsy shops that get lost in the shuffle. I've only had a few sales myself and have found mentions from other bloggers really do increase sales. I love your Meredith Fenwick earrings, she is one of my "hearts"!
I'm off to check out that tourmaline ring.

Debbie said...

Excellent finds! I am planning to buy the bulk of my gifts this year from Etsy.

Everyday Mom Ideas said...

I love that diamond ring! ooh la la! These are some great finds. Thanks for the heads up!


Related Posts with Thumbnails