Friday, June 15, 2007

I just had to share this....

thanks to the lovely chatter thread at DST ........I'm getting a FREE 8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly..... and you most likely can to

Yahoo Photos is closing on Sept 20th. They are offering to transfer all of your photos to various other photo sharing sites. If you choose to have yours transferred to Shutterfly, you'll get a coupon for a free 20 page 8x8 photo book. IT doesn't appear to matter if you currently have any pictures in your Yahoo photo albums - so long as you had previously activated it you should be able to do the transfer. The free photo book coupon expires January 2008. Shutterfly's normal price for this book is $29.99. No mention as to whether there is a shipping charge.

http://closing. photos.yahoo. com/

there are 4 other places that you can transfer your Yahoo album to, some have other promotional offers, some don't have anything.... but I think Shutterfly's is the best

enjoy!!!!!!

****

now that I gave you this incredible tip ......... please scroll down & check out my sale :)

have a groovy night!!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had known that yesterday. I would have transferred there rather then photobucket. Thanks for the tip though.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! I just did it! I didn't even know I had yahoo photos, but I guess I must have signed up for it one point! Yippie, now I can start on a little book for the kids!

Thanks!

debra said...

This is great.. thanks for the tip!

Cathy Pascual said...

don't use yahoo photos- but i definitely want to get a shutterfly book one of these days!

Lauren Grier said...

cool!

Petra said...

wow that´s awsome deal..So sad I don´t have photos in there :( But thanks for letting us know...Can´t wait to see photo of your book! :)

Have a great weekend!!

MissHuniBuni said...

didn't work for me..bummer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails