Thursday, June 28, 2007

do I really need a title????

welll....

yesterday I hopped on the blog train at DST...like I usually do.....welllll, after several hours nobody commented on my blog (not the first time for that to happen either)

the guidelines for playing the blog train really aren't too difficult....just comment on the one person ahead of you...that's it.......if you comment on more, that's just groovy ..........

sooooooo......I started another thread, the Blog Train Hobo Club ...... all out of fun .........I just envisioned it to be the fun alternative if you got skipped over on the train....kind of similar to the Thread Killers thread........ just pop on that thread whenever it happens to you .......well, people are either dissing the train or being sympathetic...I guess that's ok, but I really didn't intend for that to happen

ok....there's my peace........and now it's time to give the train another ride AGAIN

*****

lookie here...... we have new blinkies for OAKS
isn't mine sooooooo fun????? I just love it!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

they go with the new look of our site.....
and it's brand spankin' new today
go take a gander HERE

*****
now please feel free to scroll down so you can see all of my exciting news about upcoming events :)

later friends

6 comments:

AmandaGale said...

That happened to me too, this week in fact! I commented not only on the person above, but the whole page and then some...I think I had one comment in return (and that was because I left them a comment). It can be very disappointing at times! :)

Love the new blinkie, I'll have to check out the new look at OAKS too! :)

AmandaGale said...

That happened to me too, this week in fact! I commented not only on the person above, but the whole page and then some...I think I had one comment in return (and that was because I left them a comment). It can be very disappointing at times! :)

Love the new blinkie, I'll have to check out the new look at OAKS too! :)

SarahB said...

That happened to me just the other day too! It stinks!

Your new blinkie is so fun!

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel... my blog didn't get any love last night either!

20Birds said...

ok so i have a not so hugely public place to do my little rant... I cant stand when the only thing on a blog post is an ad to go buy something,....I dont mind if in the bits and pieces of someone's life there is a mention of a sale, or a new kit, het we're scrappers and thats fun, but when i get the feeling the only reason for the blog is get my money, well I am not so cool about that...there are other threads to post about sales... I try to leave lots of comments for lots of people because you enver know when someone really needs it...whew! that said... I love that you are witty about this stuff, and I think you are my new BFF (lol) b/c you wrote about something that has been bugging me... happy to have found yoeur blog and templates (ps you can send me an ad if you want :) )

Shell said...

Oh didn't know about the blog train or I would've commented since I cleaned my blog list yesterday. Love the new blinkie it is fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails