Friday, December 01, 2006

December 1 - Day 1 FREEBIE...

Happy happy joy joy.....it's getting closer to that big Santa day! I'm also sooooo thankful that I don't live in KC or STL any more since it's sooooo frickin' cold there right now. I'll have to call my family in a bit to make sure they are all ok & have power. Oh! It's so nice to be freezing in the 30s in Phoenix. At least it will warm up to the 50s or 60s today. And to think I thought I was freezing outside the last couple of days when it was a blistering 57 here. All I need is a nice cup of hot chocolate and I'm good to go for the morning. (no earmuffs, scarves or gloves for me)

And...to make things even better I'm heading to Vegas this weekend for a little fun.

Well...since it's now December, I'm going to do my best to give you little Christmas presents frequently. Just little things, but more frequently. Today you get this cute little tree to adorn your LOs and/or Christmas cards.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
please enjoy!
this tree coordinates with my contribution to DSC's December Mega kit
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't this so fun & festive? The links for the FREEBIE mega won't start to be available for another week or so. I'll let you know when that happens. BUT....the FREEBIE November links are still up for a bit right now. Grab them here.

4 comments:

Mom2mykids said...

Very cute freebie, thanks for sharing it! (I'm headed to DSC right now, LOL.)

Dana said...

Thank you for all the freebies - they are lovley !!!

Brandi said...

Eek, I missed it! Cute, though. I'll be anxiously awaiting the DSC mega again this month. :)

katg1006 said...

Very cute! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails