Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Early Valentines Surprise!

Wow!…It's been a while since I've offered any digital scrapbooking freebie for you.  I just haven't gotten around to designing anything new and I did want to share something with you.  Soooo, I decided to share one of my fave love kits, Miss Happy Heart.  Usually when I offer up a free kit, I only give you bits and pieces at a time.  Not this time.  This time you will get the whole deal.  Lucky you!
First off, please be sure to stay in touch with me with my blog, my Plaid Punch Facebook Fan Page, and/or Twitter. You never know what goodies you'll find from me.  I have totally switched up my blog since I stopped selling my designs in a store.  Now, instead of it being called Sara Ellis Designs (a/k/a Scrap Sassy Silly), it's Plaid Punch.  I share my favorite daily deals, FREE MP3 downloads, recipes, Gap promotions, blog updates, and other interesting tidbits.  Please be sure to check out my current blog GIVEAWAY! Sweet*n*Sassy Creations
, Spreading the Swagbucks love again, Eversave: marshmallow heaven!!!, and any of my other previous bloggings.
 
You also might be able to locate a few previous digiscrap freebies of mine if you search really heard for them.  I actually share many more fabulous finds on my Plaid Punch fan page than I do here on my blog.

Without further delay…here’s Miss Happy Heart … Enjoy :) 

Remember... it is always very nice to leave a tiny thank you if you grab a freebie from me or any other artist leaving you a gift.

Be sure to grab ALL three of the zips to get the entire kit.

post signature

6 comments:

Pam said...

Lovely kit! Thanks for this freebie.. can't wait to play with it.. Happy Valentines!

Cassidy said...

THANK YOU SO AMAZINGLY MUCH!!!!!! This is such an awesome kit and I can't wait to try it out tonight when my husband and I get back from our anniversary dinner! You are so sweet to do this for us!!
BLESSINGS!
Cass

Jennifer said...

What a cute kit! Thank you for sharing it.

Adrienne said...

always great stuff!!! :)

catschwartz said...

Thanks for the great kit!

Anonymous said...

Cool freebie.
thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails