Friday, February 25, 2011

FREE California Pizza Kitchen gift card

California Pizza Kitchen Everywhere Daily Deal 
 
 This is way cool and so easy for you and me! --- I'm trying to earn a complimentary gift card for PLUM REWARD: Refer Two Friends and Get a $10 California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card from Plum District, and I need your help to do it. Plum District is the leading deal site for savvy moms and their families to make their lives easier and more enjoyable. 
 
I thought you would be interested in it ... and about that help: if I get 2 people to sign up for Plum District today, I'll get my gift card. If you sign up, you may have a chance to earn a complimentary gift card, too! Just click on my links.  

This really is so easy!  I love referral bonuses like this!


 
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails