Thursday, November 09, 2006

I want a design gig...stilllllll

I'm still hoping for a designer gig at a fab shop and I can only offer 1 kit/month at DigiScrapCentral. I get the teeny DSC gig as a bonus for being on their Elements Team. Soooo, I'm just going to offer some FREEBIES a little more frequently now. Right now I really love working on smudge papers. They are just so fun to play with. Because of this, I have a really cute little paper pack for you, "Annie". All 6 papers are textured, 3 are solid smudged and 3 have fab little smudged patterns. I really love my funkied one with flowers and doodles. Hopefully you will too.
Here it is:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't want the downloads to run out too fast, so I'm giving out 200 of them. Woo-Hoo!!!
Download option 1
Download option 2

I also made a couple more LOs this week. Yay for me. I just kind of go in spurts between designing, forum chit chats (TheDigiChick, CreateMyKeepsake, & DigiScrapCentral more so the last couple of days), & working on LOs.
Right now I'm too tired to post my recent LOs, but you are more than welcome to check them out here

night's almost 1am now

****scroll about my challenge & participate, baby!!!!..........AND you might find another FREEBIE available that's available for a couple more days


Anonymous said...

Love the papers... they are awesome.. thank you so much for sharing them.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

These papers are great!!Thank you for sharing them with me:)

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Mara said...

I love the smudge look very much, wonder always how to do that.
the papers are great, and I watched your layouts, I recognized the one, I noticed since longer and like very much "strep birthday"

Paula said...

This is awesome! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Hope you find a site soon. :)

desertmoo said...

Fantastic Paper! Thank you for sharing!

lawyerlyn said...

i missed the papers. :-( the download limit has expired. too bad for me.


Related Posts with Thumbnails