this is the longest I've ever gone without blogging... please please forgive me ...
here's a little goodie for all of you fab ladies...
I so love the saying a Dull Woman has an Immaculate Home ....
and I just ran across this....
1. I'm creative; you can't expect me to be neat too!
2. So this isn't Home Sweet Home... Adjust!
3. Ring Bell for Maid Service...If no answer do it yourself!
4. I clean house every other day.... Today is the other day!
5. If you write in the dust, please don't date it!
6. I would cook dinner but I can't find the can opener!
7. My house was clean last week, too bad you missed it!
8. A clean kitchen is the sign of a wasted life.
9. I came, I saw, I decided to order take out.
10. If you don't like my standards of cooking...lower your standards.
11. You may touch the dust in this house...but please don't write in it!
12. Apology...Although you'll find our house a mess, Come in, sit down, converse. It doesn't always look like this: Some days it's even worse.
13. A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen, and this kitchen is delirious.
14. If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
15. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
16. A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.
17. Help keep the kitchen clean - eat out.
18. Countless number of people have eaten in this kitchen and gone on to lead normal lives.
19. My next house will have no cupboards, just vending machines.
20. Dull women have immaculate homes.
I had to send it to my husband... because he just doesn't get it about why our house isn't clean all the time with 3 & 4 yo sons at home, me designing, and us just enjoying life
I'll blog again very soon, maybe in a day or two :)