Wednesday, January 28, 2009

what's your song?

Do you know the #1 song the day you were born? Go to and look up the #1 song for your birth date.

This is pretty cool...

and I soooo love my song, "Groovin'" by The Young Rascals


Wonky Winter alpha set - only $1 for Scrapdish's $1 Deal Friday

Wonky Winter - Alphas (S4H ok)

see it in action with my coordinating page kit

get 50% off of my Wonky Winter page my Scrapdish store only
use coupon
on the "view cart page
expires Feb 3rd


gabs said...

some beautifulness!

Bev said...

mine was kiss and say goodbye! don't think I have ever heard of that one!

Jess said...

Roberta Flack feel like makin love. I will have to email that one to my husband!

Jennifer Wilson said...

Rock with You by Michael Jackson.. not familiar with this one.


Related Posts with Thumbnails