Saturday, April 14, 2007

sooo very NSBR

ok.....I'm not sure if I've ever blogged just solely about no scrapping stuff at all......

but ..... I just have to let you all know that I finally listed the remainder
of my Silpada Designs jewelry on Ebay

I am not a rep for them any longer .....sooo I've been selling off bits and pieces of the jewelry I don't wear at all or rarely ever wear.........
oh my.....I just absolutely love the multi-strand Turquoise necklace, but I might only wear it once or twice a year........sooooooooooo, it really isn't too practical for me to keep it

PLUS..........I NEED money.........
I'm a broke SAHM and I'm going on a girls weekend 40th birthday party
to Rocky Point, Mexico in a couple weeks.........
it's 5 girls & we are all Alpha Phi sorority sisters from Mizzou (U. of Missouri for the clueless)....
4 of us are turning 40 in May and July, the 5th turned 40 last year..................
can you believe I'll be 40 in a month?
crazy!
I think it will be hysterical since I don't look anywhere close to that old

anyway, here's the stunning Turquoise necklace I mentioned earlier...ETA: it is the necklace in my blog bio pic

to see more about it and to check out my other listings...go HERE

*** *** ***

and....in case you are only interested in scrapping.... you can still shop at my OAKS and HODS stores to help me have an enjoyable birthday weekend (even if it is 3 or 4 weeks before my actual birthday)

*** *** ***

and........ ok...... I couldn't go without blogging scrap stuff after all ......
here's a teeny sneak peek at Ollie Ollie Oxen Free.........
I just had to tease you again, didn't I?????

and....
check out Dale Ann's blog...
she might have a different preview over there ;)

3 comments:

SerenasMom said...

Hey is that the necklace you're wearing in your blogger pic? :) Good luck with your ebay stuff for your girls weekend, I hear ya on the broke SAHM stuff -- me too!

Rona said...

The sneak peek is a teaser for sure! the kit looks cute though!

SarahG said...

Beautiful necklace :)
And I cant wait to see the rest of the kit :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails