Monday, December 14, 2009

the yummiest treats!

I just found an AWESOME recipe blog, Picky Palate, and I would like to share it with you.

I'm going to have to make the Festive Candy Cane Centered Brownies this week.

don't these look oh so yummy?!?!?

IMG_4814picnik.jpeg


the Crunchy Caramel Reeses Cookies look so absolutely scrumptious too! I really wish I could eat one right now!

IMG_4677picnik.jpeg


and one more must-have for me ... The Motherlode Layered Cookie Bars

IMG_4124picnik.jpeg


ok.... so is your sweet tooth dying yet?????

She does make regular food - entrees - too... BUT... I'm sorry... I soooo want all of her sweet treats!

post signature

4 comments:

Lora said...

you know I should have known better than to click on a blog title including the words "yummiest treats"

lol.

visiting you from SITS--have a great day!

Darla said...

I gotta go for a walk after this post!

Jennifer (Jennilyn) said...

Those baked goods look soooooo good! I'm drooling right now!

baludec25 said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for share useful information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails