Friday, December 18, 2009

Finally ... more Hey Fishy Fishy

sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything else to

Hey Fishy Fishy

.......... but it's alpha time for you now.....

ok... you better pay attention & read every word or you might miss something important!

the 2nd paper pack is the only other part of this kit that is still available ..... for just another couple days and then it will disappear ..... something new might be appearing, you never know - so you just need to keep checking back.......I also do have FOUR blog train contributions available so if you don't have them yet, you better search my blog so you can enjoy them.

hey.....
how would you like a coupon to my Scrappity-Doo-Dah store? You can receive 50% off as long as you add at least $8 of goodies into your cart.

Use coupon se_bloglove - expires Dec. 25th

REMINDER: when you grab a freebie from any designer, please be considerate of the time and effort that has gone into making and preparing this as a gift for you. Leave a comment to show your appreciation. Only approximately 1 out of every 100 scrappers actually do that. Isn't that really kind of sad?

ok...
now
you
can
grab
this
alpha
.....
.....

HERE


post signature

15 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I just cam by to let you know-
I have been having so many Google problems-and it isn't over-Google has no idea how to solve the problem.
Sorry I haven't been by much-I decided after weeks and weeks of non-stop Google issues, I am throwing my hands up and making much needed visits.
I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and hope you can come by for a visit.
Cheri

Brenda O said...

Thanks so much! I bought the kit a while ago but not sure if it had letters thanks for sharing and glad you are at scrap doh dah!

Sparky6009

Brenda O said...

Thanks for the alphaS! Happy Holidays! When I go to your blog it makes me hungry all those great food dishes! LOL!

Sparky6009

Kari~RDG said...

thanks sweetie! Very cute alpha!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the alpha! I have loved this kit so far!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

fl_connie said...

Ok, lol! I hardly ever use alphas - but sure wanted to say a big thank-you for the coupon!!! I so use those - and intend to use this one! Whoohoo! Merry Christmas!

Sabrina said...

Thanks for sharing the kit! I love this kit and can't wait to see the second set of papers. Have some great pics already planned out for this kit!

Tee said...

Lovely alpha.
Thank You!!!

Anonymous said...

These alphas are so interesting. Thank you for sharing.

CecileQ Wisconsin

schellie said...

thank you for sharing this cute fishy kit with us!
Merry Christmas and a healthy new year!

Jami said...

Hey Sara! I blogged about you! Merry Christmas!

KajunKJ said...

Thanks...this is such a cute kit!

Nancy said...

Thanks so much for the alpha! Good luck and congratulations on the opening at your new store!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

boop1935-kentucky said...

Thanks for sharing your Hey Fishy, Fishy kit with us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails