Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I'm at Scrappity-Doo-Dah....Congrats to ......



Thank you to so many people for guessing my newest fun & fabulous home. It looks like between my contest at DST and here at my blog, most people thought I was either going to Funky Playground Designs or Scrappity-Doo-Dah and all the SDD guessers were correct.


I had 44 guesses here by the (extended) deadline and a few stragglers after that.

Photobucket

Since the 15th guess was for an inaccurate guess, I just went to the very first one after that which was correct and that was Angie!

Photobucket

I have a FREEBIE template (CU ok) available as a gift to everyone in my shop.

Template Tool - Dec 09 gift (CU/S4H ok)

along with some other goodies which are all 50% off through the 15th.


post signature

6 comments:

Kari~RDG said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats to Angie!!!! And congrats on joining Scrappity-Doo-Dah!!!!

Angie said...

WOOHOO!!!! I am so excited Thanks Sara!! my email is: scrappyliciousdesigns@gmail.com

SleepingBeautie said...

Thank you, Sara! :) And congratulations on your new store, hooray!!!

Brenda O said...

I love that site! Grab the template and glad I get to follow you there.

Brenda

Michelle said...

Is that digital scrapbook stuff?

I just havent gotten into it...i dont have a 12 X 12 printer for one and that's my preferred size.

anywho, just repaying the visit from my sits day.

yogovonne said...

ehr schöner Blog mit tollen Designs und klasse Farben!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails