Wednesday, December 02, 2009

act quick! - Creative Team Call




my Creative Team call... finally! It's been a few months since I've had one and I am soooooo very ready to start with a fresh team at my new store.

I am leaving Gotta Pixel soon (EVERYTHING on sale & some retiring), and opening up shop somewhere else very soon.

Are you ready for some excitement with me????

Requirements:
* Fun, happy, sassy attitude
* 3 layouts/hybrid projects a month
* promote Sara E Designs
* active in my CT forum
If Interested:
*deadline is December 6th
*e-mail me at saranohw@yahoo.com
*why do you want to join my team?
*what other teams are you currently on?
*tell me about you
*link me to your blog AND your best gallery
*tell me your full name & username

Every single applicant will hear back from me


post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sara! I thought something was 'up' over at GP. Now to follow you to the new store-I'll keep checking back here. I really enjoyed your BB challenges. Thanks.
Liv Hudson

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails