Monday, September 28, 2009

It's a Dolleewopseedoo day :)

It looks like you all really loved my Amazing Etsy Monday. I think I'll have to make this a weekly feature. It's really fun searching through Etsy and seeking out brand new stores. Some of the stores I was looking at have been around for a while, but all the hidden gems I looked at had not had any sales in their stores at all. I think it's more special to help them out when there are some super incredible items available from them.

**********

Don't you think this kit is just as fun as it's name, Dolleewopseedoo?? It just puts a smile on your face. It's only $1 all day Tuesday. You can also find lots and lots of other fab $1 Tuesday finds at Gotta Pixel HERE.






and... the Dolleewopseedoo full alphas in 5 different colors (all in 5 full sheets)......... also only $1





and....
how would you like a little gift from me?
how about a Dolleewopseedoo quickpage? I actually have two versions available for you in this download. One with "dazzle" and one without .
Photobucket
grab it HERE and please let me know what you think of all of Dolleewopseedoo
... enjoy! and have a Scrap Sassy Silly day! :)

4 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Greetings and Salutations! SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...Pontificating, today, on the state of the world.

Yes, We Can? No, He Shouldn't

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Everyday Mom Ideas said...

Wow these are great! I make digital scrapbooking kits too. And these are fantastic!

-Visiting from SITS

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails