Friday, August 21, 2009

crazy savings!!!!!!!!!!

ok......... I was sooooooo thrilled with myself today! I saved 79% at the grocery store today with their mega sales event, buy 10 participating items, get $5 back. I added a bunch of coupons on top of this too. Sooooo... I saved $46 and paid $12! soooooo very cool!

and now I'm offering you one super fantabulous can't beat offer......
You can buy my entire store at Gotta Pixel, valued at over $250 for only $25 until the August 29th................ BUT...... this weekend GP is having a huge back-to-school sale... so that means my fabulous bargain of buying my whole store is even cheaper!!!!!!!! crazy crazy I tell you, but so true! It's only $15 throughout the weekend. Go mad crazy and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails