Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mery Christmas!!!!

Cooper will be here for Christmas dinner (for those of you that don't know... he's my oldest son...17 yo & lives in St Louis full-time)

I wasn't able to book his free Southwest ticket all month....... nothing was available on Christmas day or later in the month

then a couple days ago ONE flight was ...so I booked that........and he had a 4 hour layover in Houston............then this morning, 6 flights were available...........I just re-booked it for a nonstop to get here at 3:45

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I hope all of you have a fabulous and joyous holiday too!!!!!!!!!

__________________

***********

I have no idea who Cleggers is....she only has one post at DST and that was a reply to me.... and then a couple PMs to me.......... I feel soooo lucky!

oh my.... but clegger is the best in the world............last Thursday I started a thread that I needed snow because Hudson just had to have some................................he threw a big fit... "I want snow!" over and over and over (and we live in Phoenix....snow is a weird freaky occurance here)........................how do you tell a 3 year old you just can't make him snow?????................................well..... ..Cleggers PMd me for my address...and on Friday she sent me a UPS tracking number .........
she is sending us a snow kit to make over two gallons of snow with a little bucket and shovel

isn't this the coolest??????

Friday just was a fabulous day!

ok...my oven just beeped...my cake is ready for my cake balls...gotta run

************

well, I made my cake balls......and they are soooooooo yummy!!!!!

I made two batches..... spice cake/butter cream frosting/white chocolate and double chocolate fudge/milk chocolate/ and chocolate

the spice ones were first and i made them a tad too tiny and ended up with 100 balls....
the chocolate ones (the very sinful ones) were a bit bigger and I ended up with approx. 60 of them

so far I've shared them at work (and the recipe, everybody LOVES them a ton) and at my MIL's......Christmas I'll bring some to my FIL's .......and then, of course, I'll be eating some at home until then

*********
again......
Have a very fabulous and Merry Christmas!!!!!

5 comments:

Jen U said...

I'm so glad he gets to come home for Christmas! Hope you get some snow too! Merry Christmas!! :)

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you get that many cake balls? ROFL I got 24 out of mine. LOL Of course, I had an 8 year old and a 3 year old making the balls with me. LOL

That is so cool on the making snow kit. That is very very sweet!

Yay on finding a flight! that's awesome!

Cute cute layout!

Merry Christmas Sara!

Kiki Halbert said...

Have a great holiday Sara! I'd send you some of our 5 feet of snow, but it would melt.

Carolyn Albro said...

Oh enjoy your son, that's so exciting that he's going to get to be there with you : ) I sent you a message on Yuwie, I'd love to see you on there more. Hope you'll come back : )

Unknown said...

Being sent some snow - wonderful present!!

Merry Christmas from Ireland - where we have no snow either!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails