Thursday, December 06, 2007

happy holidays at Gotta Pixel

a few weeks ago...probably at least a month ago... I posted a huge help me thread at DST for roast beef in a crock pot since mine was always ending up tougher than it should be......
wow! that thread became so popular with tons of different recipes...................well, one that I picked from it was from Darcy Baldwin, tweaked it, & used it a couple times....very yummy!

I put a chuck roast in the crock pot on low in the 7am hour........ pour a can of french onion soup and a can of pepsi.......and let it cook all day long (until 6-7 pm)........I throw in some big chunks of potatoes for the last 4 hours, along with some peppers......................that's it....
and now I eat all the leftovers unlike before

check out that thread HERE

*******************

here's a chuckle from me to you......

Merry Tossmass

enjoy!!!!!!!


*******************





bits of Christmas, bits of Hanukkuh, bits of every day

alpha, 5x7 QP cards, papers, and embellishments are all separate

purchase the embellishments and paper pack together and SAVE 25%

go HERE for more details

and......
don't forget.........


(only at Gotta Pixel)
__________________


6 comments:

Rachel said...

PEPSI!? I may have to try that. My DH is a Pepsi-a-holc! VERY pretty Channakuh kit as well!

Helena said...

"Merry Tossmas" was fun. Heh.

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Cute kit!

Have a great weekend!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Wow, pepsi in pot roast? I guess I'll have to try it. Hey, hope that Chase gets the Heisman! I'll be very, very upset it if goes to that losing Florida team QB. That would be a good ending to the great year for your team, with hopes that the BCS get's it's act together.

Unknown said...

Sounds like my sort of recipe.

Brynn Marie said...

As a huge fan of the OC I love the name of that kit so so much!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails