Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Warm Summer Daze


Dang! I really thought that our OAKS April Freebie with Purchase Kit, The Colour of Spring was a super cool kit.
Well, our one for May is sooooooo super cool.
I'm just loving it soooo very much!

Isn't this spectacular?


You can get this super fab MEGA kit, Warm Summer Daze, just by purchasing at least $10 or more in the OAKS store in May.
Isn't that a super duper bargain??????
You better believe it!


and this is my contribution:

How about playing Where's Waldo?
....by trying to find my parts of the Mega in the big preview


************

My early birthday weekend getaway was FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
It was sooooo very nice not to have any responsibilities for a few days.
I'll give you more of the scoop later.
Hopefully my camera will be working by tomorrow so I can share pics.

************

I have an ad in Lena Brandenburg's newsletter again.
YAY!
If you aren't already a subscriber, go check out her blog and sign-up.
She has fab things for everyone (coupons, a freebie, a call, etc).

************

I've been receiving some great apps for my Guest CT gig. The call is still open until the 3rd. Please scroll down to check out the details. I'd love to see even more applications.

4 comments:

Christine said...

You're right! That's a GREAT kit!!

Petra said...

this colab kit is just huge and it looks awsome!! also lovin´your contribution!!

Have a great day and ghood luck with the CT call!! oh and yes, I did see lena´s newsltter!! :-)

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous kit!
Kristy

Kirstie said...

that mega kit is fantastic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails