Wednesday, December 01, 2010

BlogFrog anyone???

ok... I've really started loving BlogFrog this week.

There are soooo many different communities and threads. It was a little bit overwhelming at first, but I think I'm getting the hang of it now... and I'm really LOVING it now. I even started my own community late Tuesday night. If you are a BlogFrogger or if you'd like to begin BlogFrogging, please join my Plaid Punch community HERE. 

Don't you love my name for it?  I think I'm going to make a new banner for my blog and call it Plaid Punch also since it isn't just about my digiscrap designs anymore since I closed up shop.

Visit My BlogFrog Community!

I have a few people who follow me and I follow many communities and people, but my forum is a one person party right now.  I participate in other communities and hopefully soon enough I will have some participating in mine.  How about you?  Would you like to?  You know parties are more fun with more than one person.  

 post signature


Ro said...

Stopping by from Blog Frog- and YES Im new and loving it too.. such a great way to e-meet? new people lol

Abbie said...

Thanks so much for replying to my discussion on Blogfrog! I love the wreath idea. Such a neat way to make a timeless wreath that you will love hanging every year.
I am running a green holiday monthly challenge on my blog. If you want to take a picture of that wreath and post about it I could link you up on the blog!
Heading over to join your community!

Nichelle @ Vintage Wanna Bee said...

I'm still trying to figure it out! ANY TIPS?!

Wendy Walker Cushing said...

I still can't figure out what to do there. Ugh.

Lisa said...

OK I think I'm going to have to take a look at this blog frog...I've heard only good things about it!

Thanks for sharing!! XX

Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings. said...

I was daunted by it, as well, and should give it another chance!

Jacque said...

Hi Sara! I have joined your group on Blog Frog. I look forward to interacting with everyone. It is overwhelming at first but I think the key is to find one or two communities that you can be really active in and then its not so crazy! I will be visiting soon!
Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails