Thursday, March 05, 2009

fun reads

ok... I ran into the coolest blog today, mommy's wish list, it has loads of freebies ... you can find goodies from Jack in the Box, Walmart.com, Betty Crocker, and so much more.........go check it out & enjoy!

*************

now a little fun from Facebook.... Faith True tagged me a few days ago with her interview with her 4.5 yo son, Arthur..........
this morning I interviewed my two toddlers, Hudson (4) and Griffin (3)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
H -" I don't know" & shrugged his shoulders
G - "Eat strawberries", as he's eating a bunch of strawberries

2. What makes mom happy?
H & G - "me"

3. What makes mom sad?
H - "When we do things bad"
G - "nobody"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
H - "make a funny face"
G - "you, Daddy, Cooper" , apparently all of us make him laugh

5. What was your mom like as a child?
H - "cute and good"
G - "in a carseat" (???)

6. How old is your mom?
H - "13"
G - "3"... I asked Griffin if he was 3 & he said "yea, & you're 3 too"... I'm 41

7. How tall is your mom?
Hudson had me stand up, he stood next to me and raised one arm up high & said "this big"
G -" little" (he's being a goof, can you tell?)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
H - "work at work"
G - "nothing"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
H - "working"
G - "go in the car"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
H - "I don't know"
G - "nothing"

11. What is your mom really good at?
H - "working at the computer"
G - "with Daddy"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
H - "not going fast so a police car doesn't get me" ... (it seems like that would be a good thing.hmmm)
G - same answer

13. What does your mom do for her job?
H - "make money"
G - silent

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
H - spaghetti
G - silent

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
H - "being nice"
G - same answer... I think he's giving up.. LOL

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
H - "a green car"
G - "a racing car"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
H - "play"
G - "play baseball"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
H - "we don't talk alike"
G - "don't talk" (oh, ok)

19. How are you and your mom different?
H - "we talk different"
G - "nothing"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
H - "because you're pretty"
G - "I'm watching Wonder Pets"... (nice cooperation...LOL)

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
H - "at work"
G - "at home"


nice, huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails