Some really good & practical suggestions you REALY REALLY Shouldn't try. Enjoy. Bill
1. If you're choking on an simply pour a cup of boiling
water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove
2. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting
someone else to hold while you chop.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat
by using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and
bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
Remember to use a timer.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent
you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then
you'll be afraid to cough.
7. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and
does, use the duct tape.
8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD
FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical
I hope this will help you!
Gotta Pixel's March Mania fun......
Win a Shutterfly book and other fabulous prizes by playing along each week.Every Monday we’ll TIP-OFF the week with a new, exciting MATCH-UP.
There will be 4 Rounds:
ROUND #1: SWEET SIXTEEN
ROUND #2: ELITE EIGHT
ROUND #3: FINAL FOUR
ROUND #4: CHAMPIONSHIP
see the Sweet Sixteen participation prize and more details HERE