Saturday, February 02, 2008

it's survival time



Do you need a little bit of tender loving care survival bag goodness?

If you love commercial products, S4H, or just regular personal products, this grab bag is the perfect stop for you.

5 files (5 zips) included...all in 300 ppi

**** sneaky little hints for my beautiful blog friends... I had a BLAST making my first ever brushes ...especially the swirly ones :) .......oh, one bit has some valentine inspired goodiness****

***************************

ya know something else survival related?..........me working at The Gap....... oh my....I have grabbed more bargain this week.....gosh, it can be a bit dangerous there at times...........last night I bought some of our boot cut style jeans...they were only $7.99 each....so with my discount, i grabbed both for right at $11 .........they are a lighter wash, but I don't care...hello...what a steal...........

oh......... and..... a grocery store down the street is going out of business (a big Sports Authority is moving in)
and closing on Wed so everything is 75% off...it's really empty and picked through, but a few of us went there after work and stocked up on candy and a few other things.........only 17 cents for a big candy bar..you just can't pass that up

***********

as always.....
please sign up for my Gotta Pixel newsletter over on the sidebar.........and scroll down to find some coupons and a freebie :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... sounds like a very fun and interesting grab bag! :) Thanks for the clues! LOL! Your blog is so bright and cheerful! Love yellow!

Diane Rooney said...

Well done on creating your first set of brushes. Good luck with the grab bag.. sounds like some great stuff in it x

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

gotta love those bargains!

Anonymous said...

I love that survival bag ad! That's so fun!!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Laura said...

Holy WOW that is a steal for some jeans from the Gap! You Go Girl!!!! and Heck .17 for a candy bar... stock up for the that time of the month NEED for candy!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails