Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Black Friday weekend Progressive Sale........


shop early for the best deals in Sara Ellis' store!!!!!

Thursday - Three collabs for only $2 each: Royal Chaos, Sweet Water Taffy, and Crazy Spunky Cool

Friday - 50% off everything


Saturday - 40% off everything

Sunday - 30% off everything

Monday - 20% off everything

(all sales exclude my Charismatic Chrismukkuh Scrapz Sack)




only $2 in my store now


*********

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving and don't eat too much...... we have two meals ... first at my FIL's, then at my MIL's............

then...............we're going to the big game for the night.... ASU vs USC.....go Devils!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to go hit Oaks grab bags!

Awesome sale!

Have a happy Thanksgiving Sara!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails