Tuesday, November 23, 2010

love sharing bargains...



wellllll.. you know how I love to share fabulous deals with my friends....... I just had to share this fabulous one with you too.  
Have you seen the $50 gift card to Nordstrom Rack for only $25?  Isn't that oh so fabulous??
Groupon has a limited quantity of these, so hurry if you want one. 
It will make Black Friday specials even so much more special.
 
New to Groupon?  It's about time you hopped on the mega-deal band-wagon!  Even Oprah mentioned Groupon last week, so you know they are HOT stuff! ;) There is a different daily deal in your area every. single. day.  I can't get enough!  Get signed up and get your Christmas shopping done,...for less! 
*******
and... you know I'll be sharing Black Friday (week) deals with you for The Gap.  
Our promos are so so very fabulous this week!

*******

and now... I need to start a new blog so I can really blog about all of my fabulous finds... and also share a digiscrap goodie from time to time....
soooooooooo.... please help me come up with a new name for my new blog.  I'm also still contemplating about whether I should stay with Blogger or move to Wordpress.  Advice anyone???


post signature

2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Sara, I LOVE Groupon!!!

I am just completing a 20-page, 8x8, hardcover Shutterfly photo book (my first ever!) that I paid $10 for via Groupon.

Just a few days ago, I picked up two more Groupons for photo books at Blurb, plus a 16x20 print from Canvas on Demand, which is going to house a wedding photo and become a Christmas gift for one of my sons and his new wife!

I wish you LOTS of fun and success with your new blog image and I shall keep following you for some AWESOME deals here and on Twitter!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Hugs,

Linda :D
Bon Scrapatit Designs

Stefanie Eskander said...

I've been using Blogger for over 2 years, and I've been really happy with it... especially the newest features and design helps. I think WordPress is fabulous too, but I can't imagine switching over and having to start all over again....good luck on your decision!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails