Wednesday, September 01, 2010

it's a Carnival of fabulousness

Lots of new goodies this week. I can't believe we're already talking about September!!! Yikes!!!  That means my Kindergartener is turning 6 in less than two weeks and then my youngest will be 5 a month later.... and then the holidays... Christmas is going to be here way too soon.


First off, please be sure to stay in touch with me with my blog, my Facebook Fan Page, and/or Twitter. You never know what goodies you'll find from me (surprise coupons, freebies, sales, new products, etc..).


If you haven't already joined in my monthly Brag About It Challenge, you should give it a try this month. I provide a brag book sized kit for all participants. All you need to do is make one 4x6 page and at the end of the month you will receive one large coordinating brag book.  In September, it coordinates with Ouchies XX and Ouchies XY page kits.
(brag book kit preview coming very soon)

Photobucket
Photobucket


I also have the most incredible deal of the year for you.  I offer this every August, but I listed it later than usual, so I'm extending it thru the very first few days of September for you.

Save OVER 90% by purchasing my entire store for ONLY $18.

Crazy, isn't it???  but... so true!


Photobucket


And, last but not least, here's your blog train freebie!!! Enjoy!
Photobucket


I do have some other FREEBIES available on my blog right now too.  One is from a over a week ago, some from later.  You'll just have to search on here to find them.  Happy hunting!


Download is HERE for you to enjoy :)
(please don't forget to leave some love for the designers who made all these goodies for you)



Your next stop is Inspired Designs By Crystal Inspired Designs by Crystal


If you get lost, the blog train blog is here http://www.blogtrainblog.blogspot.com
There are 100 freebies in here, so be patient - the link will remain live for a long, long time :)



 post signature

15 comments:

Monica said...

Thank you!

Heidi said...

Thanks for such a lovely download!

Stacy said...

Thanks so much!

Trish H. said...

Thank you for participating with us this month <3 Trish

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome blog train, LOVE the colours - THANKS

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us.

Tammy said...

Th♥nks so much for sharing!

JulieBee in Iowa said...

Thank you for your adorable download. I love these saturated, warm colors. I especially love your blog heading. The colors made me smile. I think I must like bold colors... :)

txgwen said...

Many thanks for your generosity in sharing your awesome kit and for being part of this wonderful blog train!

debbie said...

Love your part of the train. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with me. love that owl

makeyesup said...

Love the stringed tags, thanks for sharing.

Dannethia said...

thank you for sharing

Jennifer said...

Love it! Thank you.

Hilda said...

Whoot!Whoot!, Whooo love your kit. We all do,even the ones that did not leave you a glorifying comment. In case you didn't notice, I love your owl. Thank you very much. Hugs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails