Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Free Amazon $$ for the holidays...

Swagbucks is the place to be to earn it.

Oh yea!

Search & Win 

well, it took me a while to get a hang of it.... and I'm not a Swagbucks expert, but I love it how I use it....


I downloaded the SB toolbar and I connected it to Facebook... I use the search tool bar just like google. It's like a slot machine in a way, some times when you search you can be awarded SB. I've earned 3-50 SB just from searching. Tuesdays and Fridays are mega days with larger awards than other days. Sometimes the toolbar will show a code in there to copy and paste into their homepage to earn more SB. They also have a blog and Facebook fan page which can also show more ways to earn. Oh... they also randomly hand out more SB on Twitter.

Referrals also earn you SB too. Say Cyndi earns SB by searching or doing whatever, I will earn them too when she does.

When I earn any SB, it automatically sends a message to Facebook and it also gives me an option to send to Twitter or any other social media outlet. That way, hopefully someone can register with Swagbucks with me as their referral.


I certainly don't spend all day searching the web or searching for Swagcodes.... but sometimes I do just plug in random nothing words into the search tool to try and win some... and it works.


You can use your SB to purchase Amazon gift cards or many other things. One of the best economical choices is to purchase the $5 Amazon GC. There is a max of 5 GC per month allowable. Twice a month Swagbucks sends a code to claim your Amazon GCs. It can then be deposited into your Amazon gift card account. There is no limit and no expiration. When you shop at Amazon, it automatically takes it from your GC balance..... so it's FREE shopping... who doesn't love that?


Interested? You should be... and please use me as a referral:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/aphisaraee

Search & Win

I can't wait for October to get here so I can redeem for Amazon GCs.

I hope I explained it well enough for you.


Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll try to help
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails