Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Project 365 - I'm diving in...

I know that we are at the very end of the 5th day of the year.......but I thought I would give you some Project 365 ideas for pictures throughout the year.

and since some of you might start a few days late and backtrack (is that really allowed? oh, why not .. it's early in the year )

Here are the first three days ideas...... 6 ideas are already listed & more will be added each day..

Take these ideas literally, or use it as a guide to find something interesting to you...

1. new (unwrapped present, a baby, clothing with pricetag attached, etc)
2. keepsake (an old stuffed animal, antique jewelry, etc)
3. frozen (icicle, a child bundled in a snowsuit, frozen dinner, etc)


I have started a new Project 365 blog for each of my daily photos.  I need it to be spruced up a bit.  Hopefully it will get done by the end of this month.  For now... it has what it needs a photo a day with a little bit of journaling.  Please feel free to take a gander and become a follower, if you'd like.

here's my pic for Day 5... Topsy's Popcorn






post signature

4 comments:

Melissa aka Equidae said...

now that is an interesting project :) keep it up! passed by from SITS

Barefoot Chic said...

Your blog is so colorful and lovely!! I love it!
Good luck with your project ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by - stay in touch!
xoxo

Kathleen said...

Beautiful blog. I'm always working on my photography. I find it more frustrating than fun at this point! Stopping in from sits!

Anonymous said...

Project 365 blogs are so fun! One of my friends does one just to chronicle the stuff her kids do. Can't wait to check yours out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails