Monday, January 25, 2010

I Heart Faces: Week 3: Photo Challenge - “Texture”



I soooooo love this week's challenge.  It's all about texture - whether natural or with the assistance of Photoshop.  I used Amanda Rockwell's CU overlays 42, played with the coloring, and opacity of various layers with overlay and multiply.  I really really love how this turned out.  Thanks to I Heart Faces for making me really have fun with my photos.  You can see the before and after pictures HERE.


This photo was taken a couple weeks ago at our local elementary school.  A few minutes after this, my 5yo went speeding away on his scooter.



Now, if you haven't already.... join in on the weekly photo challenges at I Heart Faces.  You can also take a venture over to my Project 365 blog to see my daily photos.












post signature

1 comment:

madison kate said...

i love this picture! it shows great texture!!

~M
http://disfromage3.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-faces-texture-photo-challenge.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails