Wednesday, June 18, 2008

confession time!!!!!!!

ok.... I held a Silpada Designs party tonight ... so this afternoon I made some chocolate chip cookies

they were oh so special .... LOL.......

they tasted a little off......... I was told that they tasted like they had a cleaner in them or that they tasted like potpourri .... I, of course, said that I had no idea, except that I accidentally put a little too much baking soda in the mix

welllllllllllllllll... my confession to you... I couldn't even tell my dh because I knew he'd never let me forget about it...I realized at the end of mixing all the ingredients that
the only baking soda I had was the one for the carpets........well, I just chalked it up to the fact that it's baking soda, how diff could it be & it was ONLY 1 tspn.....ok, call me a big goofy donut, I've definitely said it to myself several times ...but I used it for the cookies

at least Hudson (3.5) and Griffin (2.5) love them


soooooooooo, please don't try this in your house!

ok... anyone else want to make me laugh with a foolish confession of your own?



*********


and... another new not-so-typical Sara goodie.......but I really really love this pack...




fun button bits, with a bit of a vintage feel.... the perfect unique accent for your creative masterpieces... Bitty Bits by Sara Ellis

they are called "Bitty" not so much for the size of them, but they kind of remind me of some little bits you might find crawling around Aunt Bitty's attic.... LOL

all 1- 2 inches in size

18 individual PNG files
300 dpi

**Scrap for Hire ok... just like all of my other personal use goodies**

13 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL, very funny. Hubby doesn't read your blog?

Ava in Wonderland said...

LOL Funny!

Anonymous said...

that was fun !
also love your fun button bits :)

Miranda Barten said...

hahaha..oke..I won't tell anybody but it sure made me laugh...

Love the bits!!

LuAnn said...

Oh wow! LOL.... Hm, I haven't had a "doh" moment in a while. I'll have to think on that one! LOL.... glad no one got a tummy ache. Yes, keep that secret - you'll never live it down if you don't!!

Amanda said...

Too funny. I can't think of anything I've done like that off hand, but I'm sure there's something. There has to be. I just don't have DH here to remind me of it.

Elaine said...

Too funny, that's the first that I've heard of that happening. Thanks for my morning laugh

Barb said...

That's hysterical Sarah!

Cute button bits!

movefearlessly said...

too funny! that right there is why i don't cook. cute buttons.

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

OMG...That is too funny!

I'll have to think about anything that I've done, nothing is coming to mind at the moment, or maybe it's because my mind is filled with numerous things that it can't zero in on one ;)

Have a great day!

Tiffany Williams said...

Ok, that is just too hilarious!!! I did once try to make flour by grinding oats in my vitamix blender. The cookies turned out very flat and hard. If i were you I probably would have just used baking powder and added a little extra salt. But hey, you can't blame a girl for tryin'! :D

Love those buttons!

Shell said...

ROFL You actually fed those to people!?!?! lol Hope that stuff was safe to eat & wont make anyone sick that would be very bad. My only doh moment that my family wont let me live down was my first & last attempt at making shrimp & grits. I learned fresh garlic is way more potent than the minced stuff in the jar lol. It took my hubby & daughter 3 yrs to feel safe enough to tell me that was the worst meal I'd ever cooked & begged me to never make it again even if I do it right lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh thats hysterical!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails