Tuesday, June 01, 2010

a mongo huge sale and a FREEBIE

yes... that's right.... it really is time for this...

I majorly screwed up ... and I'm so mad at myself

soooooo.... big time sale for you

EVERY SINGLE ITEM (CU/S4H/PU) is only $1.00 each right now

thank you so much in advance for your support
I greatly appreciate it!
AND... add at least $15 in your shopping cart, you will receive an additional 40% off at checkout.
Here's the next portion of Penelope.  I'm so sorry I was a slacker getting the 2nd of 4 portions available for you.  The 1st bunch of papers are still available for a few more days and then they will disappear when I add the last paper pack. 

**  Please become a blog follower, Twitter follower, and/or a Facebook fan of mine to make sure you receive all the freebies I offer.  (see right sidebar for links)  You will also find out about my new releases and sales this way too.  Thanks so much! ...... BUT .... I do have some previous Blog Train contributions which are still available... you just have to find them here somewhere :)



download Penelope elements HERE - be sure to come back often so you can grab the other portions ...
and also send your friends to my blog too :)
Thanks bunches!!!!!!!
(and please don't forget to say thank you when you grab freebies from me or any other designer... for their time and generosity)
post signature


Anonymous said...


MarfMom said...

i love it!!! thank you :-)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

I love it !!
Thank you for sharin ^^ !!

NanaScraps said...

this Penelope is such a cute kit thanks so much for sharing..was wondering if I missed the papers somewhere...found your blog from the scrappity doo dah forum

Anonymous said...

thanks so much - beauty!

JL said...



Related Posts with Thumbnails