Friday, March 05, 2010

March Brag Book Challenge

I am hosting the Brag About It challenge at Scrappity-doo-dah! Come on over and enjoy a great challenge while you earn points. Accumulate 500 points and you will earn a $5.00 gift certificate.


How would you like your own brag book with hardly doing any work?


If you are interested, I will provide you with a brag book sized kit that coordinates with my kit, Owl Adore You. That means each page is only 4x6 and all elements are sized to fit the pages.










You are more than welcome to use the provided brag book kit and/or Owl Adore You from my store, but you can only use items from these kits to make your brag book page. At the end of the month I will award all participants the entire brag book made by everyone.


Soooooo.. with my challenge, you will end up with a free brag book as well as points towards a store gift certificate. __________________
 post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails